Friday, March 11, 2016

IMAGINE!!!!




see the look on that girl"s face?that's me

I will never understand boys getting attached to football. Trust me, I’ve tried but the adrenaline that goes with sitting on the couch and shouting at the Tv is way off the ceiling.


my sarcastic face in church

I will never understand why someone will ask me to tear a sheet of paper from my word note for them in church when its very obvious they will not go back to read the jottings thereafter. And seriously, why do people borrow pen in church? Me that brought one shebi I want to write with it na? abi I come use am draw???


hmmmm....

All those aso ebi bella girls have you ever observed that almost all  of them have hourglass shapes and large hips????



The clothes designers make biko where are we meant to wear these to???




Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.



Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

16 comments:

  1. the last picture got me speaking deep in mind sha... were dem wan mk u wear am go sef...?

    greetings from leXHansplaCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... sometimes I watch runway shows and I wonder who wears the clothes after.

    Precious Core Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz great thoughts. Imagine you borrow biro in the bank then come to church and borrow again.. Kilode.

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahah, so funny. The hour glass, all thanks to silicone and butt pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha you can never understand us when it comes to watching football.



    LEARN HOW TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I refused to be oppressed by those Asoebi bella girls.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...